For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.
This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
- My exam (and therefore my course) is over! I'm glad to see the back of it. I really struggled with it as there was a lot of information to take in and remember, not good when Anti D's and mental health problems mess with my motivation, concentration, and memory!
- My new course started last Saturday, I'm yet to start properly as I need to just let my head stop feeling like it is going to explode, but it's creative writing, so something I enjoy.
- After the really stressful day on Tuesday my exam (I'm confident with one question! :-0 but its worth 30%), Little Lady gave me a proud mummy moment and walked all the way across the room. She has been standing and taking 2 or 3 steps for a few weeks so it has been coming for a while, but it was like she new I needed it! Aren't kiddos amazing?
- I had a break from the revision to link up with Wendy at Handmade Harbour for her Midweek Papercraft Party, I did a very basic Halloween card / invite, but it was a great distraction from the stress. I'm hoping to join up with this week's theme of Men and boys.
- Speaking of Halloween, have you seen the Alex and Alexa Blogger competition? I have blogged details here.
- Because of my exam and revision, Daddy had booked a week off. I like to say we had some lovely family time, but we didn't really, I was too busy. Little Lady has enjoyed spending lots of time with him though. Hopefully, we will do something as a family, or even just as a couple, soon.
- I am planning a few Christmas posts at the moment, mainly crafty and gift inspired.
- I put on a LOT of weight this week. I know that isn't a reason to be cheerful and I certainly wasn't. I expected a bit of a gain due to Daddy cooking and me snacking on sandwiches etc. due to lack of time. But it did mean I had a bottle of Rioja and some chocolate! lol Onwards and upwards, I'm back to eating normally again.
So over to you, what are your reasons to be cheerful?