Review of Mam Mini Teethers

My baby likes the MAM style dummies have I have previously mentioned here, so when she started teething, I decided to try their teething products. 

My daughter is only 13 weeks so not fully teething at the moment, by this I mean no immediate teeth are going to come through the gum. However, I can see the buds in her gum and she is showing signs, i.e. excessive drooling, constantly biting things and me.

I looked at the water filled teethers available but they are huge and heavy. Unsurprisingly, she is unable to lift them.
The MAM Mini Teethers are perfect. They are designed with small babies in mind. 
The Bite and Relax teether is suitable from 2 months and comes complete with its own storage and steriliser box.
The teething ring is designed for babies from 1 month. Again it is lightweight and easy to handle. Although it doesn't come with a storage / steriliser case, it does have a clip to prevent it getting lost or going missing when out and about. My daughter definitely loves chomping on this. Both are BPA free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!