Father's Day

As we were on holiday, I'd been looking around the area for something special to do for Daddy. I found Military Adventure Park at Scarborough. When I looked on their website I saw the Zombie Apocalypse, and decided the Black Ops mission was the one.



Daddy opened his presents in the morning.

Afterwards we drove to Scarborough. We parked at South Bay and walked all the way around the front to the North Bay, with daddy having no idea why we walking round there.

We got to MAP and the Zombie Apocalypse wasn't open until the following weekend. I was gutted (actually I sulked most of day). I knew it was my own fault for not ringing. I had checked website and their intermittent twitter account, but still I should I have rung to check. In my defense, phone calls mean sheer panic for me!

So Father's Day involved lots of walking and me being angry with myself!
Daddy had a good day though.

And Kiki rocked her outfit:


Top by Nappyhead
Sparkly tutu by Mamas and Papas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!