Reasons to be Cheerful

For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.
  1. I had some good news this week from DWP, which in itself is a novelty.  I'm entitled to some pennies and no appeal!  
  2. My little lady continues to develop well, and awe and inspire me. She has never crawled and has a novel way of getting around that involves sitting and rolling.
  3.  Daddy finished his job at the agency, which means no more waking me up at silly o'clock on a Monday to email time-sheets.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week, it amazes me how kids manage to do their own thing and get about. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!