A challenge for myself

It's been a while since I last posted for Wobbles Wednesday, actually since I did any weight loss.

I realised that I'm actually useless at eating less, food is a major comfort to me, and I like exercise but find it a chore.
I used to enjoy running, but haven't done any in so long, I'm too unfit to run for a bus these days!

So what's a girl to do?

Well, what any serious sadist would do, set myself a goal that will measure and test my fitness, a 10K run! 
I am realistic and have set myself a year to do it, that's get the fitness up, not the actual run ;-)

Oh and I roped a mate in too.

So over the coming months, expect some proud of myself posts (hopefully) and some rants! 

Wish me luck x
Wobbles Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!