This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
- As I mentioned in Wobbles Wednesday, I've tried to be good and have tried to get out for a walk when I'm up to it.
- I've registered for my next O.U. course, nerves and apprehension already but at least I will try.
- I have cut down the amount of time I'm online. I use Swagbucks to try and earn some Amazon Gift Cards for things I need and for Kiki's birthday presents, but I cannot be bothered at the moment.
- Kiki hasn't been herself for last few days, that in itself obviously isn't a reason to be cheerful, but she has being giving me lots of cuddles and Daddy got lots too.
- I'm thinking about deleting my A-Z of Me and starting again, although not sure as it shows where I was and how far I've come.
- I shared some of my old blog posts I have mental health problems! and Depression, self harm, pregnancy, and F*ck ups on Facebook, not something I ever do, they are separate friends to this part of my life, if that makes sense; and they were received quite positively. One friend actually asked if she could share on her own page.
- I was invited to Stockeld Park for an exclusive VIP pre-opening event for the Summer Adventure, I'm excited as I've never been, but have heard great things.
- As always, people who matter, are around us.
So over to you, what have you been up to this week?
What are your reasons to be cheerful? Do let me know.