O.U. - Trying again....

Some of you may remember my struggles and stresses with my Design and Designing course last year, that I passed, surprising myself! 



Afterwards, I started a new course with the O.U. and had to drop out, or defer as they call it, as I didn't have the concentration needed. I have decided to re-register and try again, so come October I'm going to be trying again to complete Advanced Creative Writing.

Hopefully, I can get back to writing before then, even if just bits here and there. To be honest, I still have all my previous ideas kicking around...


1 comment:

  1. I am also an OU student, as well as suffering from mental health problems. I think it's great that you keep persevering, as it is all too easy to give in. Good luck with your module!

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!