Bella’s a Tease (An Alphabet Story)

Amazing, fantastic, wow, I cannot believe it,” she gushed.
But Bella had always been a drama queen.
Curiosity got the better of me this time.
Damn it! Tell me,” I demand.
Ever elusive she mumbles her reply.
For Pete’s sake, tell me,” I demand again.
Giggling, Bella asks, “Who’s being dramatic now.”
Hate you at times,” I growl.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that,” I offer as an apology.
Just as she gave me the look that I know, others hate.
Kisses?” I offer pleadingly.
Laughing, she tells me “I could never be mad at you.”
Maybe not, but you do scare me sometimes.”
Never has a woman been so attractive, but left me feeling so vulnerable.
Oh hunny, you know I love you,” she purrs.
Patronized a little, I asked again, what her news is.
Questioning Bella is always a game she wins.
Rarely do I feel in control.
She smiles her teasing smile.
There, she knows she has my undivided attention.
Unsurprisingly, she does her flirty little giggle and lowers her voice.
Victory is mine,” she whispers.
Whilst smiling, she dances, twisting and turning.
Xenial, is not something you could accuse Bella of.
You know babe, forget it, I’m sure you’ll tell me when you’re ready,” I turn to walk away.
Zealously, she shows me the page in her hand, ‘Congratulations, you have been selected as the featured writer in ABC.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!