Competition: Win a Barbie Princess Charm School with our friends at Argos

I have had my 20 week pregnancy scan and I am pleased to share with you that it is a healthy baby girl.
I was so shocked; I had convinced myself I was pregnant with a baby boy, no idea why, just a feeling. She is healthy, measuring all the correct lengths and everything looks to be working correctly. 
I was informed there is no guarantee, but are there any in life?

In conjunction with Argos, I am offering a competition to win a great Barbie prize to celebrate my good news.

A Barbie Princess Charm School 
Royal Bed and Bath

Worth £45.00!

 
Your little princess can re-create scenes from the magical movie Barbie Princess Charm School. 
This enchanting playset is fit for royalty. 

Barbie will love her glamorous surroundings as she relaxes in her luxurious bath or has friends stay over for a cool sleepover in the two bed dorm. 

This glamorous playset is portable so your little one can take the fun anywhere she goes. 
The bed magically transforms into a luxurious spa bathtub. 
Size H32.5, W48.5, D14cm.
For ages 3 years and over. 
WARNING(S): Not suitable for children under 3 years old.

 A Royal bedroom for two princesses!

  • 2 furnished rooms in 1
  •  Sleeps two  Bath Spa
  • Flip-up & pull-out surprises!
  • Flip bed for bathtub!
  • Pretty vanity is a desk too!
  • Closet doors open and close! Hang an outfit in the closet.
  • Get ready for school or study at the vanity!
This is a really cute play set for little Princesses 3+
And for mums, it is contained in its own case, so easy to tidy up.

How to enter?
To win the prize of one Barbie Princess Charm School, you must:
  • be an email subscriber 
{there is a subscription box on the left hand side of the blog, or click link here}
AND
  • leave a comment on this post telling me why you would like to win.


For extra entries:
  • comment on one of my posts and let me know here which post you commented on.
‘I want to win a Barbie Princess Charm School with Ramblings of a Mad Woman @NikkiCrick & @Argos_Online http://nikkicrick.blogspot.com/2012/02/competition-win-barbie-princess-charm.html’ 
Don’t forget to comment here saying you have tweeted.
Please add one comment per entry.
Thank you.


Argos offers five Barbie Princess Charm School toys:
Barbie Princess Charm School Blair Doll £14.99 Reduced! Save £7.00




Competition terms and conditions
The closing date of the competition is 29th February 2012.
The competition winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
The winner will be contacted by email, if no response received with 5 working days, another winner will be drawn.
I will also post winners name here and on Twitter.
The competition is open to UK subscribers only.
The competition prize is one Barbie Princess Charm School Royal Bed & Bath supplied by Argos.
The competition prize has been opened for photographs only.
No cash or alternatives will be offered.




4 comments:

  1. i would like to win this for my daughter as she loves anything to do with Barbie or princesses and it would really make her day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab prize! I would love to win this for my daughters as they love anything Barbie at the mo. Have subscribed via email.
    @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have followed and tweeted as @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!