My Wishlist

Following on from using Sarah's (at Yummy Mummy In Training) challenge of blogging every day in August, which I found exceedingly difficult, I am going to try and use some of the prompts I missed. 

Today's prompt is: Wishlist

My wishes 
For my daughter to grow up happy and healthy.
For her to know how much she is loved.
For her to know that there will always be a place in our hearts and home for her.
For her to have the courage and confidence to follow her dreams.
For my husband to know how much I love him and appreciate him.
For good quality family time.
For great memories.
For enough money to be comfortable.
For a happy home.
For my mental health to improve.
For my physical health to change.
For some me time.
For my friends to be happy and get all they deserve. 
For a new house, with a garden & more room, in a nicer area.
For a wonderful holiday, preferably in the sun.

My bucket list
See the Great Wall of China and the terracotta soldiers
Visit Maldives
Complete a full marathon
Complete a charity trek and / or cycle ride
Do the 3 Peaks challenge
Drive an Aston Martin DB9
Fly first class
Visit Great Barrier Reef
See the Northern Lights
Visit the Louvre Museum
Visit Machu Picchu
Go on safari
This is just off the top of my head, I know there are more.


What is on your wish list? Do you have a bucket list? Do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!