Plus North Fashion Event

On Saturday 7th September I went to Plus North, a plus size fashion event. It was advertised as a fun filled, fashion fuelled, celebration of all things Plus!
And it delivered!

Plus North was held at the Renaissance Hotel in Manchester this year. I won tickets to the event with Scarlett & Jo.
There were five separate catwalks shows, featuring Simply Be, Yours Clothing, Excite Clothing, Curvissa, and Evans. All the models are plus size and volunteers, and they all looked amazing. 






The main Plus North area was separated in to 2 zones, a clothing zone and a lifestyle zone.
The clothing zone consisted of:
The Lifestyle stalls were:
There were lots of bargains and discounts to be had!
I ended up buying three pairs of shoes! They were only £5 each. Bargain!


I also bought this lovely skirt from Topsy Curvy, no pics yet.
I bought a geeky necklace from Life's Big Canvas, and a really cute camera stamp.
I won a free clutch bag too, I think from Curvissa.



My super friend bought me a baby pink skull scarf from Topsy Curvy too.
She also bought herself a gorgeous purple skater dress, which she wore for the After Party..

It was a great event, I was impressed with all of it. Everybody was lovely and friendly.
Can't wait for Plus London now!

I'll leave you with the photo's of me and my friend from The Might Boof! photo booth...


Please give me a shout if I missed anyone of list or have added the wrong links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!