For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.
This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
- Little Lady is settling in well with the childminder. I really like the childminder too, instantly made me feel at ease.
- I have made a start on revision for my OU exam, which is good as I only have 11 days left!
- I lost another 3lb at Slimming World. So I have now lost my first stone, well actually 16lbs so far :) Only another 8lbs to my 10% loss goal.
- On Friday, I attended a Introduction to Group work meeting at Leeds Mind. I was so anxious the night before and felt so sick, and did my usual trick of babbling away ******** to cover my nerves! But I survived. I think it helps that everyone understands and shares mental health issues. I started the group meetings on Tuesday, and again fought through the anxiety to get there, but felt it helped once there.
- Both me and Kiki have had cold this week; for Little Lady this meant she struggled to sleep as she couldn't breathe well; for me, I just feel shocking, tired, aching, etc. I have ended up with painful ribs too, I suspect through coughing. I fought through the urge to just stuff my face with chocolate. I did mention I'm a comfort eater, right? So I'm feeling proud of myself for that.
- Even with my cold crappiness, I have managed to keep exercising. Not as much, I have had two days off though.
- I gave my friend her weight loss tracker to keep her motivated at Slimming World and she loved it.
- I'm still trying to organise my crafty corner, and have started scanning all my patterns and 'how to's'.