I am on time! Woo hoo!
For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.
OK so on to this week's reasons to be cheerful:
- I have an appointment with a childminder this evening, filled with trepidation,questions, and guilt, but that's because I am a good mother, right?!
- I'm excited to be involved in something new, Give Mums a Break, a new venture for mums, started by the lovely Kate. Check it out here: Give Mums A Break
- I posted on there about childcare and was given lots of advice and support. Nice people, check it out.
- The lovely Kate also helped me this week with some PR information. I love that the blogging community is always willing to help out.
- I actually managed to do some crafting this week. I made my friend's birthday card, I think it's cute. What do you think?
- I don't get involved with Wobbles Wednesday, #WobbleWednesday but thinking I should perhaps as my actual Slimming World weigh in is a Wednesday! lol So this marks my first foray in to Wobbliness, although I've been wobbly for many years :)
- And obviously following that reason to be cheerful, I should tell you my major reason this week... At my Slimming World weigh in, I have lost 6lbs this week! Woo hoo! That's 11lbs in 2 weeks. I was also Slimmer of the Week. I know it's still early days, and I am exercising too, but I know the weight loss will slow and I won't get such great results each week, and there is obviously a long way to go, but go me! I'm proud of myself. And that, my friends, doesn't happen often!
Oh incidentally on smile, Wendy at Handmade Harbour is now running weekly papercraft link party and giveaways, this week's theme is smile.