Reasons to be Cheerful

For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.

My reasons to be cheerful this week include:
  • I posted a rant about how Daddy reacted to first time childcare after last Thursday's visit to the potential child minder, and I received some lovely messages of support.
  • Lots of help and support was received from the lovely ladies at Give Mums A Break.
  • I decided to use the child minder, she is lovely, Kiki seemed happy with her too :) 
  • Although I had a really bad panic attack before I went, I had a great weekend at Plus North, a fashion event for all this plus size, with my closest friend.
  • We met some amazing people at Plus North and the After Party, especially the Topsy Curvy girls! 
  • Simply Be were kind enough to send me an outfit to review whilst there too. The dress was gorgeous.
  • I actually enjoyed shopping whilst there! Bought three pairs of shoes for £5 a pair, bargain! 

    I also bought a skirt from Topsy Curvy.
  • My friend also bought me a baby Pink Diamanté Skull Scarf from there too  
  • Whilst in Manchester, I accidentally fell in to Swarovski and spent some pennies... I bought this N The Skull Pendant and Slake Fuchsia Ruby Bracelet, which is actually long enough to wear as a choker too. Now if I can only find someone to buy me the Happy Duck - Punk Duck  and N the Skull Docking Station....
  • We went to Afternoon Tea at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester – Piccadilly too, although wasn't worth it, met some lovely ladies there too.
  • I actually went to a Parent & Baby group today, first one since my post natal groups, nearly 12 months ago.
 How was your week? Tell me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!