For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.
This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
- I lost another 3.5 lbs, so the weight I'd put on last week plus another two pounds.
- My friends are amazing!
- Daddy is happier about childcare.
- I got crafty, I'll post soon.
- I'm trying to organise my crafty corner, which means scanning all my patterns and 'how to's' to digital.
- I'm doing quite well with Christmas presents. We are on holiday this year, so I want to get sorted soon, so we have money to spend!
- I finished my last uni assignment for this OU module, I had to pull an all nighter to get it done. Now just need to get ready for the exam.
- I was also featured on Michelle's blog as R2BC blogger of the week last week :-) Thank you Mich x
So over to you, what are your reasons to be cheerful this week?