Plus North Fashion Event - After Party

Following on from Plus North Fashion Event, Scarlett & Jo sponsored an After Party at the Renaissance Hotel. They had arranged a Disco, Karaoke, hot food, and an exclusive catwalk show. After the great day, we were really looking forward to the night.

As we were staying in the hotel, we went and got changed in our room, before coming down to the event.

When we got to the Suite where it was being held, there was a queue at the bar. We waited about half an hour to get served, then the Navigator in charge told us he was closing down the shutters and we need to go to the other side and get served. People were getting the lift down to the lobby and getting drinks in the bar there, and were still back before we got served! There were a few incidents of overcharging that I was aware of too.

The food run out quickly as we queued, and we had to wait about an hour for more.

Myself and my friend had a great time and met some lovely people, the girls at Topsy Curvy were mental and good laugh!

Again, every one looked beautiful in their outfits. 

It was a really good night, but I think the hotel really let them down.

Collection of photos from the night: 


Not the most flattering photo of me! 

Scarlett & Jo prom dress
And yes, I am wearing a wig! I fancied a change :-)

  
My amazing best friend




The Topsy Curvy girls










 












  This lady's shoes were amazing!





If anyone wants the photo's of themselves, email me and I'll send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!