Blogging Every Day in August: Promises (Day 25)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: Promises

I promise to (try to) :
  • Look after myself more, both physically (diet & exercise) and mentally. 
  • Accept my limitations. 
  • Ask for help, and accept it. 
  • Love and cherish my husband and my Little Lady. 
  • Tell my daughter every day how much I love her. 
  • Dedicate some time every week to me, be it for a long soak in the bath, a walk, whatever. 
  • Do at least one bit of crafting a fortnight. 
  • Be kind to myself.

What promises could you, or do you, make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!