Blogging Every Day in August: Why do you blog? (Day 23)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: Why do you blog?

I had a website that I used when I was freelancing, but after the depression and all, I started the blog just to add my ramblings. I did add some pieces from my old site, but my first major post on this new blog was:

I have mental health problems!

 

I like that I have somewhere to keep my thoughts, photos, and memories. Although I do have scrapbooks for Kiki, I imagine as a teen / adult that online will hold more interest. 

Blogging has also led to me meeting some interesting and entertaining people. 

Do you blog? Why do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!