Reasons to be Cheerful

How is everyone today?

I hope you have had a great week.

For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.

My reasons this week are:

  1. I survived the weddings and (whisper it) had fun. Although I knew I would pay for it, and still haven't left the house since. Both myself and Little Lady received lots of compliments. She enjoyed the attention, especially by a certain young boy, who did look gorgeous in his cream three piece suit. 
  2. I managed to make a phone call this week. Granted it turned out to be a big bloody mistake, I got so stressed out, and had to email about the thing I wanted, plus two other problems they threw up, but I did it!
  3. I am struggling so much with my current O.U. course. I usually avoid the online forums as I get overwhelmed and negative. This is usually because someone is saying how easy / simple the materials and assignments are, but this week I had to go into them to find some information, and there are several pages that state how difficult and laborious the course and materials are, and how unmotivated people are. I know that sounds horrible, and I don't relish other people's misery, on the contrary in fact, but it made me realise I'm not the only one that is finding it difficult. 

Have a great week girls and boys.

P.S. Do let me know if I do miss visiting your blog. 


10 comments:

  1. I've got a wedding to go to next weekend and it's stressing me out too, I hope my experience turns out as good as yours did. (love your outfits btw) I hope your course gets better but at least you know you're not the only one struggling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou, Hope you manage to have a stress free and enjoyable time.
      My Course finishes in Oct and I'm looking forward to that! X

      Delete
  2. Don't let anyone kid you OU courses are easy. They aren't so please don't think you are the only one who is struggling. I am sure everyone is. I know because that is how I used to feel when I was doing OU - until I went to a tutorial and got chatting to other people and it was so reassuring to find we were all in the same boat. Glad the weddings went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda. This is my fourth O.U. course, so I knew what to expect, but this course is in it's last year, and I can see why! lol

      Delete
  3. Well done for having such a successful week! as for O.U. courses, I tried and couldn't complete, give yourself a huge pat on the back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. I'm trying to be proud of myself but it's difficult :-ss

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had fun at the weddings. Any kind of OU course will have its tough bits but you are doing well. Give yourself a big pat on the back, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich. I feel better knowing that people are saying this course is harder than the level above!

      Delete
  5. Weddings can be hard going, got a family one in May. Hope OU course gets easier x

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!