Blogging Every Day in August: Get Crafty (Day 8)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: Get Crafty

I have a variety of crafty things on the go at the moment, but due to depression lack of motivation is killing them all. My current O.U. course is Design and Designing, which involves lots of drawing and sketching, but the course is really draining and I'm struggling.

I have also got some plastic bottles to make the sensory bottles / bags with. I just need the contents now.

I'm sharing a couple of sketches from a recent assignment, please remember, I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination!





I'd also like to share a blog hop with you, I'm not a member as I cannot find the time or motivation, but I enjoy reading them.


Handmade Monday over at Handmade Harbour:



And also Wendy's new website:
Handmade Harbour digi stamps 

I look forward to trying out some of the ideas on Handmade Monday eventually, and playing with digistamps, something new and exciting. 

Do stop by.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including Handmade Harbour and Handmade Monday on your blog. It's good to know that you are enjoying Handmade Monday even if you don't join in. If you ever do find the time or motivation (or even both - you never know!) then you'd be more than welcome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, hopefully one day!
      I love the beach hut and VW campervan designs you do :)

      Delete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!