Today's prompt is: Happiness is...
- The smile on my daughter's face, especially when she's being proud of herself or discovering something new.
- The sound of her laughter, her giggle melts my heart.
- Music, my daughter loves to dance.
- Great friendships, I have some wonderful people in my life, and I'm grateful for them.
- Daddy being a loving husband and a wonderful father.
- Water, I've always loved water and its great to see Kiki developing her confidence with it too.
- Trees, I have no idea why I have developed an obsession with them, but they feature highly on my photos.
- Wine, a glass helps to unwind from the stresses of the day.
- Pampering, I was pampered recently and loved it. Whilst pregnant I had massages which really helped me unwind.
- Sleep, insomnia is a sister of the bitch of depression for me, so a good night's sleep is usually (prescription) drug induced, which leaves me feeling zombified the following day.