Blogging Every Day in August: Happiness is... (Day 4)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: Happiness is...

Happiness is...
  • The smile on my daughter's face, especially when she's being proud of herself or discovering something new.
  • The sound of her laughter, her giggle melts my heart.
  • Music, my daughter loves to dance.
  • Great friendships, I have some wonderful people in my life, and I'm grateful for them.
  • Daddy being a loving husband and a wonderful father.
  • Water, I've always loved water and its great to see Kiki developing her confidence with it too.
  • Trees, I have no idea why I have developed an obsession with them, but they feature highly on my photos.
  • Wine, a glass helps to unwind from the stresses of the day.
  • Pampering, I was pampered recently and loved it. Whilst pregnant I had massages which really helped me unwind. 
  • Sleep, insomnia is a sister of the bitch of depression for me, so a good night's sleep is usually (prescription) drug induced, which leaves me feeling zombified the following day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!