Blogging Every Day in August: Your favourite photo's (Day 14)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: Your Favourite Photo

As always, I can't make a decision, so I have several.

 This one because it's the first picture of my daughter. I look like crap but I am so filled with love.

 This is the only photograph of us as a family.

This is the photograph of Kiki in her outfit when we went to London 2012 Olympics, although she was only weeks old and slept through most of it!

My favourite wedding photo.


Me and my stepdad.

Me having fun in a desert in Egypt!


Leeds - Liverpool Canal.
 
 Haverfordwest Waterfront.

 Roundhay Park.


Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
(I believe I did mention I have a thing for pictures of trees....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!