Blogging Every Day in August: I'm thankful for... (Day 15)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: I'm thankful for...

My husband - he has helped me through so much. 
My friends - always there when I need them, with love, hugs, support, and alcohol! :-)
My dog - he became my sole reason for living at one point, and he loves me unconditionally.
My daughter - she is a beautiful light in a dark world.
My family's health - both my husband and my daughter are well, physically and mentally.
The 'good' days - anyone with mental health problems will understand this doesn't necessarily mean good days.

What you thankful for? 
Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!